16~ Do you believe in love at first sight?
...I can see the past, present and future in one glance. Unfortunately, people don't want you reading their life book, pulling back layers, or seeing the bare truth. Like it's been said, if you want love, it's the same as asking for the truth. I won't hold my breath on this one. Let me just enjoy my girl, India.Arie, put it down.
If I can get everything she speaks of in this song and MORE in one single glance..yep, I will be a believer! I won't take second hand info though, I will need to experience it for myself. Anyone out there brave enough to glance this way?!
If I can get everything she speaks of in this song and MORE in one single glance..yep, I will be a believer! I won't take second hand info though, I will need to experience it for myself. Anyone out there brave enough to glance this way?!

0 people feelin' some type of way:
Post a Comment