15~ Can you live without a love relationship?
A concoction called "get-over-having-a man" is currently going through clinical trials at the moment
BE patient...
Y'all know that FDA can be an anal stickler for the rules and regulations
If you want to get the truth from me
don't wait!
contact your medical provider so you can pre-order your cure for "get-over-having-a-man" disease
I had a REAL strong dose of it earlier this month
Now, I don't advise any of you to take my prescription
You know what the doctor says: "never take someone else's medicine"
My dose of "get-over-having-a-man" came like a thief in the night
snatched me up and then popped my ALREADY banged up pitiful bubble
*sniffling*
My bubble was equipped with marriage in my future;
an engagement ruby birthstone ring;
and a generous traveler for a hubby
somehow I even got in my mind that I could possibly relocate to D.C.
yeah, I was out of my ever-loving mind..
Chile! I was a HOT ASS MESS!!!
I thought I wouldn't get through the month of July
but, I'm a Cancer...
I had my Kiwi,
while laying my head down at Mama Jean's;
then Maria came through with the REAL steez;
I cried it out and came out on the other end trying to figure out what a "Sun-Eater" BE ?? O_o
*scratching head*
I know you guys don't understand and I'm sorry..
but my Love Doctor advised me not to get into details.


0 people feelin' some type of way:
Post a Comment