#1 - A Day Containing Your Earliest Memory
yep, a big ole kool-aid smile that is utterly impossible to scold. :) And I remember saying, "the phone is for you." Lies. Lies, I tell you. Just a little charmer, that lil Joy. I still have that cheesy smile and it comes out sometimes when I want something.
Caught out there, again. I was so hard-headed. *smh*
My girl, Kiwi, has started this challenge and boy did I need it. I just need to write and write more. The school writing I'm doing is taking a toll on me. I need some comfort writing. You all are welcome to join us. This is the first day. But, you can jump in at any time. Check out the 30 Days of Days Challenge.
Click this poster to find out more.
Have fun!




10 people feelin' some type of way:
I know right. But, when I do talk on there..I be on there a while. Back then it used to be my acting tool...LOL
You are so CUTE...I want to bite your cheeks...I love this blog BE..Good Job...We have some good ole memories
cutie patootie Joy you had personality already gf. I smiled while reading this cause i can imagine you were full of laughs for your mom
:) You were like most kids and the phone...
Aww, you looked so adorable! I'd find it hard to scold you, too. This really made me smile.
thanks y'all! :)
HOW CUTE!!! :-D
Thanks, Andrew.
Cute pictures.
Post a Comment