#19- your favorite day of the week and why
Simple. The Thursday before my childless payday Friday/Weekend. Why? It's always been all about Thursday. It's all about the anticipation of the two days off. On Thursday I'm so giddy with high hopes about the the fun filled weekend that never seems to happen in realtime. I start making things to do lists that I never really finish. In my mind, I start thinking of the neon colored jeans I will bring out in celebration of dress down day, even though I dress down every day. Black jeans =Black slacks if you ask me. I can't leave out my new boo's show.
Also, Thursday means Grey's Anatomy and Scandal. My life is about those two shows right now, including old episodes of Private Practice. I'm on season 3 and it's getting heated. Can we just take a moment to thank God for Shonda's greatness? 1.2.3. Ok. I even found my new favorite song on Private Practice. Before it went off air, it was on Thursdays as well.
Yeah. Thursday..so hopeful. I can see that quiet Saturday morning where I can turn off the alarm clock on the first ring, no snooze. I can also see that lazy laundry Sunday on the horizon. I have to think about Friday, Saturday, and Sunday on Thursday because the weekend is over in a flash.
check out Dr. Avery
Also, Thursday means Grey's Anatomy and Scandal. My life is about those two shows right now, including old episodes of Private Practice. I'm on season 3 and it's getting heated. Can we just take a moment to thank God for Shonda's greatness? 1.2.3. Ok. I even found my new favorite song on Private Practice. Before it went off air, it was on Thursdays as well.
you have to listen to it on youtube. I love it!
Yeah. Thursday..so hopeful. I can see that quiet Saturday morning where I can turn off the alarm clock on the first ring, no snooze. I can also see that lazy laundry Sunday on the horizon. I have to think about Friday, Saturday, and Sunday on Thursday because the weekend is over in a flash.



6 people feelin' some type of way:
Mmmmmmm...DAMN...Now what did you say in this blog again...LOL
watch yourself ms. diva. don't look too long. o_o
Oh oh....think the Humble one has dibs on him Diva...lol
Thursdays be bout it. lol
smh!!
I start feeling good on Thursday, but I don't get happy until Friday afternoon.
Post a Comment