#18- the last day of your first adult job
If we are talking about my first ever adult job, the temp position, I can't remember. But, if we are talking about my current job, it's still going, 12 years strong. They can not get rid of me up in here. I've created a new reason why I can't leave right now. I know the higher ups released a strong deep sigh in unison when they found out I'm taking classes toward a 4-year degree. I know they love me deep deep down inside. They never should have gave me a permanent job. I'm committed to this place like we go together or something. I'm feeling like a stalker hanging around the office. Co-workers be up in here throwing shade, talking about, "Joy, you should put that on your resume; How long have you been here, exactly?; or, You must REALLY like it here." Very funny! Hahaha! o_o


4 people feelin' some type of way:
LOL...I sure will.
I second Kali's statement...lol.
I sure as hell hate my job, I wish I loved mine.
Post a Comment