3/16/2013

order in the court...


#14- the day you hate to see coming


Currently, my days are either filled with court dates or teenage kid issues. Issues with my teenager is to be expected. The years I've spent in court, isn't the norm type of lifestyle. Sometimes I wish I'd done something wrong so I can make sense of the hours spent in courts bi-borough coastal. Something like that. I will spare you all the details. The trial dates coming up in a couple of months equals days I hate to see coming. Yeah, I refuse to get used to it and thangs of that nature. 

5 people feelin' some type of way:

As the Budda Flows said...

you got my prayers for a swift fair decision my friend

Thee_Kween said...

I don't blame you... (((HUGS)))

ABoyd378 said...

*BIG HUGS*

Bang them Hard!! :-)

No Labels said...

(((hugs))) Sorry to hear about all of that. Praying it gets better.

Reggie said...

Sorry to hear about that, stay strong.