3/16/2013

dolls and wheels


#13- a Christmas Day memory

I loved my Wendy doll. I'm not sure of the year. But, as you can see from the pic above, it was true love. I think I got big wheel that same christmas. Good stuff. I remember, vaguely, riding around the house all the time on my cool wheels. 


I'm learning that I remember the bad memories a lot better than the good. Really wish it wasn't that way. There were some christmas' I wanted to discuss, but I refused to go there. So, yes, this memory is brought to you only because my mother seems to remember the good a little bit more than me. Thank her..lol 

5 people feelin' some type of way:

As the Budda Flows said...

i dont have alot of good memories and the bad ones i rather not remember.

Thee_Kween said...

Aww I wanted one like her...you're so cute. Look at my Joy Boo!!!!

ABoyd378 said...

BABY JOY!! *^_^*

No Labels said...

Aww...you look like you are having so much fun on the Hot Wheels.

Reggie said...

Look at that big smile!!!