3/10/2013

Two words... BlackPlanet.


#9- the day you discovered the Internet

Let me give it to you like this. I met my husband there. And, when our marriage was in splitville I turned right back to the internet. I was in a miserable marriage that doesn't seem to loosen its grip on my life still to this day. My ex-husband is the originator of the stunt Kris Humphries is pulling on Kim Kardashian. He needs to call my ex-husband for pointers. Anywho..I found this website BlackPlanet. Yeah, I know. Back then BlackPlanet was the SHIZNIT! Honey, the groups were on FIYAH! I won my category on blackplanet back in the day. They gave me 10's 10's 10's..LOL Sorry that was a B. Scott moment. The pic above was submitted to contests in groups and such. There was another pic that landed me the #1 chick slot on there for a minute. Almost a month, I think. Let me go find it.. oh yeah! Found it! BAM! Thanks for this one Lamont..LOL Good work. Yes, it's cropped for your own good. 



I discovered blogging there. Later, I got more serious about blogging when I found Yahoo 360. Blackplanet was the first to get my attention. I don't remember the internet before blackplanet. When I look at this pics all I can say is...blame it on the marriage.

9 people feelin' some type of way:

As the Budda Flows said...

those pics are hot.. i never could get in Blackplanet too many weirdos i guess

Divaprocessor said...

Ummmm..What did the Blog say again...LOL Got your Tittys all out

Thee_Kween said...

Chiiiiileee...put them hills and valleys away!! LOL

I met two dudes on Black Planet. One had a HUGE...ego...lmfao.

BE Lauriette said...

Huge, huh? LOL

No Labels said...

I admit, I got lost in the hills and valleys too....

Unfortunately, my BP experiences were not so good...there and on My Space.

I'm glad you had fun on there though.

Thee_Kween said...

Girl...THICK, 10+" ...I ain't even get none. I was MAD about that. I'll tell you why later. ctfu

BE Lauriette said...

@Monica: My experience on Blackplanet wasn't that interesting. I was bored with it.

@Kiwi: Word? Call a chick up. I need to live vicariously through this memory of thickness.

BE Lauriette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reggie said...

I absolutely loved Yahoo 360.