I want a
love that transcends
Vows
Rings
Ceremony
Honeymoon
Ritual
Something
old
Something
blue
White picket
fence
House with 2
car garages
Golden
retriever
Carriages
The American
dream
I want a
love that cannot be contained
Not even in
a room with
Bling’d out
new pussy
Distracting
hips
Licked lips
Big guns
Even jeans
with juicy bulges
Can keep us
from it
A love that
inspires
A
captivating love
A love much
like a ray of sun dancing over rippling waters
A
love that is so late, but you are so glad you are ready
A love unrecognizable
at first glance
A
sacrificing love happy to give it all
A love with
the desire to learn from its subject
A love willing to admit “I don’t deserve
you”
A love
Not
patronizing
Not proud
Nor lies
A love only stealing
kisses while you sleep
Not your
identity
A love
willing to bare the naked truth
Free falling
knowing the safety net is you
A love
changing in shape
To
accommodate all that you know and are soon to find out
A love free
to go
But for
reasons you can’t even explain
Stays around
nosey with intrigue
A love not
requiring the utterance of the words
“I love you”
“I love you”


2 people feelin' some type of way:
Beautiful.... I think we all want that...
If only you (and me) could find someone who wanted that exact thing...
Post a Comment