
I was going to blog about this yesterday but I got sidetracked by naughty things..LOL I've been doing a lot of thinking since my "Reflecting on the Effects" blog and have come to realize I may be going through a mid-life crisis as someone mentioned. Honestly, I'm not sure if this is a real thing or some sort of cop out folks put a name to. According to most of the mid-life crisis sites, this is defined as a time in life where you want to run away from your current life and start a fresh. It's sort of like going up a roller coaster, you know the feeling of adrenaline you get up there thinking something wonderful is about to happen and when you reach the top you only find it going down hill from there. Yeah, that is the feeling. And you are thinking, if I just jump off here in mid air I can change that down hill current from getting here so quickly. It's like when the men leave their families, buy an expensive sports car and get a young tender roni on his arm. That man is in a state of panic for his life. He is like, “this is going to be my life?! This is it?! Oh hell no…I’m out of this bitch?!” Am I making any sense here? If not, I apologize. Keep on reading anyway…lol
So yesterday I go to one of my favorite photographer's flickr account to see what he has posted. Usually the nature pics I use are ones he took. And I found this pic above. Many photographers come and bid him compliments on capturing such an interesting sight with hdr features and the like. I did some more reading. This picture above was taken in Spain "El Camino del Rey". Of course my mind starts to think of these hikers that sometimes risk their lives for a great shot. I start to bust their chops in my mind; do these guys have anything else to do other than hiking around the world taking pictures and bringing them back to share. And you know what, who gives a fuck...these guys are giving us the opportunity to see places in this world we may never see, especially from their point of view. You never know.... Maybe one day I will be wondering around with a big ass backpack, munching on trail mix and taking shits in holes dug up; so you folks can feast your eyes on things like this...well, only if this mid-life crisis is the real ish...lol
Peep this....Cliff walk on the El Camino del Rey (King’s pathway) in Spain.
If you are afraid of heights...don't even bother clicking play...Enjoy!

1 people feelin' some type of way:
I still cant believe dude was up on that NARROW ass cliff! He crazy as a bed bug! But it's a BEAUTIFUL view...thanks for sharing again!
Post a Comment