12/04/2008

I's a Happy HONEY "BE"..YAY!!



Have you ever felt so good, felt so happy that you were scared something bad would happen? Well, that is how I feel right now. I am so happy right now. Where do I start?


As you can see, I got a new phone! Finally! YAY! I even got service in the elevator today at work. That BE the Blackberry Curve 8310. I decided to stay with AT&T; all the cell phone companies seem jacked anyway. I don't really know how to use it yet but I'm getting there. I'm just so ecstatic that it works. Yeah, it doesn't take much to please me. Now, that news is great and all but that's not all..


Check this out...my daughter's father picks her up every other day from the babysitter. For the last almost 2 years we've been going back and forth to court about child support and visitation. Serving each other papers left to right. If you are not familiar, this is the part of the process where you get someone else to serve the defendant to inform them of the court date. So when I saw his father in the front seat of his car with papers in hand was not a surprise. In my mind I'm thinking "oh boy, here we go with this court shit; what he bitchin bout now". His father gets out of the car and hands me the envelope. So I go to take a peek at the court date, to my surprise I found DIVORCE PAPERS!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! I can't stop saying it....YAY! Not only did I not have to pay for it..I didn't even have to show up in court. We are doing an uncontested divorce. I couldn't believe that he went about this in a calm way. THANK GOD! I can now get my maiden name out of social security hostage...YAY! So of course the next day I took the papers to work. I had to get them signed and notarized. Once that is done I had to return them to him. I told my co-workers about the papers and they suggested I go to my bank because they have a notary there. Cool beans! I get to my bank and come to find out the notary is FREE! YAY! Can't get no better than that...it's meant to BE folks. TODAY...to make sure the papers get in his hands; my mother hand delivered them. YAY! It's a wrap folks; it's a WRAP!!!!!

My bankruptcy is almost done! You guys don't know what it's like to be able to use your whole check. Feels damn good....right on time for Christmas. Lord knows I needed it because my daughter wants everything that comes on TV. GOSH! LOL


That's not it folks....this weekend me, Curvy Queen and Kween Kiwi will connect!!!!!! IT'S A CELEBRATION!!!!!!! I can't wait to hug my sistahs. Ok, yeah..I'm probably going to cry. No drinking for me this weekend though. (that is another blog) Let's just say God REALLY does take care of children and fools. NO lie! I'm lucky to be here FAM! I am so grateful!

OH btw, my number is the same (to those that have it)....hit me UP! I will actually be able to hold a conversation with no drop calls.....say it with me....

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I LOVE THIS FRIKKIN SONG!! GETS ME HYPED UP!!!!!!! YOU BETTA LOSE YOURSELF!!!!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

5 people feelin' some type of way:

Luvologist said...

Congratulations...

BE Lauriette said...

Thank you much Brian. (((HUG)))

Thee_Kween said...

We had a ball! WOOO HOOO!! LOL, and your phone is cute. I still don't know how to work it but, hey...as long as it rings when I call...COOOOOL

BE Lauriette said...

Yes we did girl....Can't wait until Saturday. I'm still learning my phone. I love it too. Thanks Kiwi.

Eb the Celeb said...

get ready to turn into a crackhead... for the crackberry that is... the curve is so addictive... I have one and damn near sleep with the thing...

glad everything is going well for you