While watching India.Arie videos today I let the words, her voice and the scenes melt away my frustration. "The Truth" came on and immediately I caught a flashback. Something so subtle as a face caress and just like that I began my walk down memory lane. Yes, I used to be in love. But, I get so angry sometimes when I think of how deep the love got for me; only for it to so easily slip away from my hands in the end. Now, I'm reminiscing of how good it felt. Due to past foot to mouth mishaps I won't even bother saying, "never again" even though I'm thinking it. In this moment...I'm just glad I can now at least catch some beautiful flashbacks from the love I once had...too bad we didn't make more loving memories.
2 people feelin' some type of way:
I feel you, sis. Whenever I see affectionate love...I reminisce on what could've been. My battle with the depth of my love vs. the anger with it's disintegration...is one hell of a conflict.
This video was indeed beautiful. Makes me long for those moments of tenderness.
*still speechless*
Post a Comment