
14: A hero that has let me down
Aside from God, of course, my mother is my s-hero and she has never let me down. My mother has been there for me even when my primary doctor informed her that her teenage daughter was pregnant and then handed her a listing of group homes to place me in. My mother was there for me even when she saw me making dreadful mistakes. My mother comes to my rescue more times than I can remember. It's always been me and my mom. In my eyes, she can do no wrong. Even while her body is getting old and slowing her down, she is right there to lend a hand..to save the day. We are still together..learning together.
My hero and s-hero have been there for me. Yeah, I'm two for two. I love those stats too. :) So I can't say that I have a hero that has let me down. Thankfully my childhood friend found this pic; uploaded it and then tagged me and my mom on facebook. This blog was just an excuse to share it with you..LOL

4 people feelin' some type of way:
A mother is a wonderful hero to have in your world
Aw, this is making me feel some kinda way. *snifflin* Looky cute lil Joy...looking like a cross between all 3 of them kids. LOL
*snifflin* ...this is wonderful man...lol
Buddafull!
@Brother Oddi-C: It sure is.
@Kiwi: Aww...my Kiwi. ((((((hugs))))))
@Budda: Thanks. :)
Post a Comment