Day 21 — (scenario) My best friend is in a car accident and we got into a fight an hour before. What do I do?
First of all, best friend is not a term I use to label a friend. I find it alienates all my other friends by placing them behind this ONE friend. I understand why people use it. I get it. But, for me..it makes me cringe. However, I have a 30 day truth challenge here. So here it goes...
If my best friend and I had a stupid argument about how she made me feel about something she said about.. blah, blah, blah And then my best friend was in a car accident, I'm right there to check on her; no questions asked. BUT..if my best friend pulled the stunt that Mark Zuckerberg supposedly pulled on his best friend Eduardo Saverin (pictured above) on "The Social Network," I won't be inhaling that hospital smell. According to "The Social Network" Eduardo helped Mark build up Facebook. Once Facebook started to grow in popularity affording them financial wealth, Mark stabbed Eduardo in the back by lowering his ownership percentage in the company to dimes and nickels. This scene was SO grimy I think I was growling at my tv screen the first time I saw this movie. IF Mark Zuckerberg did this to his friend, I'm sure they're friendship will never be the same even if they tried to put it past them. There are certain words, betrayals and/or lies that will kill a friendship's lifeline.
We all argue at some time or another. It's no way for us to agree all the time on everything. You argue, take some time to reflect, get back together, talk it out, and apologize. In closing, of course I will go to my friend to make sure she is okay...depending on the damage left by the argument. The time invested plays a part as well. I would hope my friend would come to check on me after so many years we were bosom buddies.


4 people feelin' some type of way:
Yes, you were growling. Thought it was your tummy but then I saw your face...
True friends are great relationships to have
@Brother Oddi-C: I KNOW! Mark made me SOOO mad. I was even thinking about leaving facebook because it started in such a grimy way..but I couldn't leave my facebook buddies..LOL
O_o
what??? lol You gotta see the movie to know what I'm talking about. I know you wouldn't do it to me. I love youuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment