24: Make a play list to someone, and explain why I chose all the songs.
(Just post the titles and artists and letter)
"Through the Rain" by Tanya Blount
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xS2GBNddD8
making that real love you desire last through the rain
Dear Lover in me,
I blame Kiwi for unleashing our inner love hippie that was just waiting to embrace love, peace and harmony. These songs below express how we now feel about sista/brotha love, romantic love, and just love for mankind. I plan to share this list of songs with our peers allowing them to see our sensitivity. I believe these songs below define love for us on all levels..
I blame Kiwi for unleashing our inner love hippie that was just waiting to embrace love, peace and harmony. These songs below express how we now feel about sista/brotha love, romantic love, and just love for mankind. I plan to share this list of songs with our peers allowing them to see our sensitivity. I believe these songs below define love for us on all levels..
"Beautiful Surprise" by India.Arie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrenUxs_kN4
being overtaken by blindsided love will always be sublime..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrenUxs_kN4
being overtaken by blindsided love will always be sublime..
"Make Me a Believer" by Luther Vandross
we all want to believe in love but who will go to the ends of the earth to make you a believer..
"So High" by John Legend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw-6BzTO7Rk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw-6BzTO7Rk
this song represents the moment you realize the man sitting next to you at a friend's wedding is not your true love from this one lyric->
"and we can't get much closer to God than where we are"
"Through the Rain" by Tanya Blount
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xS2GBNddD8
making that real love you desire last through the rain
"Love's Train" by ConFunkShun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mPho_BlN6M
love never stays stagnant..it's constantly moving and evolving
"you don't need no ticket to ride" ha! gotta love it!
love never stays stagnant..it's constantly moving and evolving
"you don't need no ticket to ride" ha! gotta love it!
"Prototype" by Outkast (Andre 3000)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G58mOp9Sk7M
sidenote: to hear a man sing "I think I'm in love again" is so sexy..PERIOD!
"I think I'm in love...again"
sidenote: to hear a man sing "I think I'm in love again" is so sexy..PERIOD!
"These Three Words" by Stevie Wonder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ7wftWRc7M
"these three words..sweet and simple..these three words..short and kind"
"when was the last time that they heard you say darling or best friend..I love you"
When?
the words seal the deal..it's okay to say it..
"these three words..sweet and simple..these three words..short and kind"
"when was the last time that they heard you say darling or best friend..I love you"
When?
"Anytime You Need a Friend" by Mariah Carey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li6vpAMmfw0
so don't you ever be lonely.. R.I.P. church sangin' Mariah of the 90's
the title says it all.. love will make it alright, my friend
so don't you ever be lonely.. R.I.P. church sangin' Mariah of the 90's
"The Reason" by Musiq Soulchild
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WJi6W1zRcw
even though the video beautifully displays President Obama's appreciation for his wife while the song plays, this song will always be my hope. I would hope that my kids will feel every single lyric about me one day. I have big hopes and dreams. Will they see that my love was the reason?
"Love Ultra" by Dwele
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBa0hrCks4w
Click the link and let it speak to you.
*heavy sigh with a head nod* that's all I got for this one.. I can't express it in words.
Click the link and let it speak to you.
"The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill" by Lauryn Hill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHTvP_hHX_o
"who is it that can tell me who I am?" - William Shakespeare
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHTvP_hHX_o
love for self is key..gotta share a quote my mother loves so much..
"who is it that can tell me who I am?" - William Shakespeare
"Rifle Love" by Raphael Saadiq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7i0kkhCuAs
shoot em up, bang bang...
I surrender..drive-by me..spray me..Oww!
how strong is your love?! you got that heat?! can it knock that target OUT cold?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7i0kkhCuAs
shoot em up, bang bang...
I surrender..drive-by me..spray me..Oww!
how strong is your love?! you got that heat?! can it knock that target OUT cold?!
"Lovin' You" by Tony Toni Tone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3wA2sOUtnM
"lovin' you..makes my heart sing a song..knowin' let's me know there's a God"
y'all already know how I feel about this song... my fav EVER!!!!!!!
"lovin' you..makes my heart sing a song..knowin' let's me know there's a God"
"Let Love Rule" by Lenny Kravitz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcU57tAKzng
I will conclude right here. It doesn't matter if others have a different musical taste, we all can know what love is...
if we all had love for mankind...would there be room for war?
I will conclude right here. It doesn't matter if others have a different musical taste, we all can know what love is...
Love,
Joy..the Love Hippie (in training..lol)
Joy..the Love Hippie (in training..lol)
I could never forget this one that displays my love for music and my lover in one..*speechless*
Girl, you came into my life
Just like a new tune on the radio
It was so beautiful even though I never heard it before
On that day when I looked into your eyes
I realized right there that u are the one that I'm searching for
When we spend time I just can't ignore that
Baby u and me we're just so good together
Look at how we harmonize
Girl, we're like the perfect melody that keeps getting better
We can stand the test of time
All we had were letters till we formed the words
Started from the lyrics till we found the verses that can bridge us through
Baby we could be the greatest love song
You truly complement my style
Sorta like a good rhyme done to the right track,
You're so wonderful, these days it's so rare to find something like that
And everybody needs a little bit of inspiration
And baby, you, you're mine
Just like a guitar needs a string, girl I need you love
There's no reason I could ever leave you, cause
Baby u and me we're just so good together
Look at how we harmonize
Girl, we're like the perfect melody that keeps getting better
We can stand the test of time
All we had were letters till we formed the words
Started from the lyrics till we found the verses that can bridge us through
Baby we could be the greatest love song
All my life, I've been waiting for you and now you're here with me
So, don't worry about a thing
Even when we're old and gray, I'll still be loving you
That, baby u and me are just so good together
Look at how we harmonize
Girl, we're like the perfect melody that keeps getting better
We can stand the test of time
All we have are the letters till we form the words
Started from the lyrics till we found the verses that can bridge us through
Baby we could be the greatest love song


1 people feelin' some type of way:
YOOO!! I've been framed! I did NOT turn you into a love hippie. Blaming me and what not. (is there a cash pay off? If so...blame it on ME *in my Chrisette voice*) LOL
Post a Comment