If you missed Part 1, click here. On to Part 2...
First let me say right up front, I love you. I feel bad because I haven't been myself these last few months. I'm not showing my love for you all like I should. And for that I'm ashamed. I've been very anti-social; my introvert ways showed up in the worst way. The therapy I'm getting doesn't seem to be doing much. I will give it some time, I've only had four sessions. I try to keep my distance from you guys because I think you all would run in the opposite direction if you really got to know me and how I deal with extreme stress.
Kiwi (my sista from another mista) - It's hard for me to even put into words what she means to me. She is a capricorn just like my mother. She brings so much richness to my life. I often wonder what I was doing with my life before she came along. She moves me to double check my own intentions, morals, beliefs and convictions. We take care of each other, cry together, laugh until our sides cramp up, and we watch the world unfold side by side. Everyday that goes by and she looks for me and/or I check on her, I'm so happy she is still in my corner. It's like I peek out over the horizon just to make sure she is still with me. Because I KNOW I'm a handfull. Like I always say to her, "I hope I help you as much as you help me."
kiwi and me
N'Tirzah - Ms. N'Tirzah invited me in with no hesitation. She invited me into her way of thinking, living, and believing. She saw my need and gave it to me and I didn't even know she saw me at all. She is the very example of the type of woman I want to be. Her words are those of a teacher and healer. Two words describe what she means to me... calming and sweet. She calms me while teaching me in her sweet mothering way. I will never forget how she allowed herself to be the lesson so I could see my blessing in that I'm not alone.
Caprice and Chante - These ladies are a dynamic duo. These women saw a woman inside of me that I didn't even have the eyes to see. They believed in me; not just in their encouraging words but in their active ways of showing and proving. I didn't believe in myself and had no clue of my own abilities; it's like they put a mirror in front of me and forced me to believe. Thank you, ladies. I will never forget it. Through you my eyes were opened to whole new world.
chante, me, caprice, n'tirzah in brooklyn modeling
Contro (my electric blue sista) - Sharing is beyond caring.. sharing is love. Just in a short period of time, she continues to amaze me with her inner strength, dedication and discipline. Her positive attitude toward her battle with cancer inspires me so much. She always has a good word to share...always working on her craft. She let me know that there is love out there for me. Thank you. And now I'm going to say to you, "My sista have no fear, My sista shed no tear, when it seems like the world on your shoulder; I'm here to let you know you are a sista soldier"
Celeste - Her spiritual positive outlook on life can sometimes seem unreal. Right in the midst of news that would break most people down, she smiles bright through it all. Like Jill sings, she's the real thang. It took me a couple of years just to know her REAL first name, though. This woman knows how to keep a secret. Let me tell you! lol She calls me just to tell me, she is happy for me or just to say, "hey my honey B".. :) I smile every time.
me, dixie, celeste in atl...
Dixie (Sweet Trini) - To watch her organize a home with a husband five kids; it's a beautiful thing. I watched her with amazement. She put me to shame. The time I spent with her in Atlanta was a blessing. The love she gives on a daily basis is big and plenty for all. I never feel left out when it comes to Dixie. They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach..well, Dixie done found a way to my heart through my stomach. Check out the pic below. She fed me soooo good.. yeah, she had me looking pregnant. That food is serious. :)
Budda - When I'm feeling down I look up and Budda is posting something on facebook that I'm feeling right at that moment. Her honesty is raw and I respect it. I don't have to wonder how she is feeling about any subject.
Kena - She has a story and you would never knew all the things she has been through. She makes this thing called life seem like a walk in the park. She looks for me when I'm not around and that makes me feel so good.
Scarlett - I've known her for a while now. And we relate on so many levels it's almost scary. I pray for her every chance I get. She has an inner glow. And I admire her attitude. I need some of her positive energy in my space.
Bebe - This woman sent me an inbox message that made me feel so good. She didn't have to share her thoughts with me but she did. And I'm so grateful.
me looking pregnant at dixie's beautiful home in atl
Budda - When I'm feeling down I look up and Budda is posting something on facebook that I'm feeling right at that moment. Her honesty is raw and I respect it. I don't have to wonder how she is feeling about any subject.
Kena - She has a story and you would never knew all the things she has been through. She makes this thing called life seem like a walk in the park. She looks for me when I'm not around and that makes me feel so good.
Scarlett - I've known her for a while now. And we relate on so many levels it's almost scary. I pray for her every chance I get. She has an inner glow. And I admire her attitude. I need some of her positive energy in my space.
Bebe - This woman sent me an inbox message that made me feel so good. She didn't have to share her thoughts with me but she did. And I'm so grateful.
If you didn't see your name, it doesn't mean that I don't love you.
Love you ladies!
You all continue to pull me through...






5 people feelin' some type of way:
Yes, you DO help me as much as I help you. I love you, too sis. :D
my punk azz is balling right now listening to JHud.... you have such a beautiful spirit girl. You are so fortunate to have some lovely people in your life. I love ya back!
*wiping tears* Oh Miss Joy Joy...you have such a warm loving spirit, it is easy to care for you; easy to want you to see you succeed! I know we don't talk or see each other as much, but I am always thinking of you...ALWAYS!! Sistahs for life, INDEED!! *singing* Whenever you need me, just call and I'll be there! ;-)
I know how it is to deal with the therapy...it is a process. Sometimes, the therapist you have may not be the one who can help you through what you are going through. See if the sessions do work for you; if you feel there is little to no breakthrough, then you do have the right to press forward.
I'm new to your page, but I already sense you are a unique soul and just as you are surrounding by wonderful people, you are a true blessing to yourself and them as well.
Take care.
Blessed Butterfly Wombman with the moon in her eyes-what a beautiful and loving tribute you've written to us wombmen. The truth of the matter is that you have always been that which you've been seeking-its always been there. You are beautiful beyond beauty-keep shining that light from within your soul and all of those secret places will be revealed, lifted, examined, touched and ultimately healed. You are never far from me-there is no distance, time or space that separates us. Keep healing-In love and light,N'Tirzah
Post a Comment