7/08/2011

it's not you, it's me o_O



12~Do you believe in zodiac compatibility? Who is your best match from experience? Your worst?


Disclaimer: Ladies, you are excluded from my zodiac sign compatibility beliefs. Basically, you get a pass. This blog doesn't apply to you. I loves all the ladies. *big grin* This is about my compatibility with them strange and unusual men o_O




I'm a believer. I was very close to becoming a non-believer when they tried to turn me into a Gemini. OH!!! THE HORROR!!!! j/k You best believe, it was either a Capricorn or a Gemini toying around with our signs. Over there trying to add some lone random nonexistent horoscope sign. No, I won't google the name of it. I rebuke the very THOUGHT of not being a Cancerian. One day I woke up a Gemini o_O Umm...nice try, but NO! LOL 

Okay, here is the bad news. Capricorn? I can't deal with you. I love y'all; but I can't deal. For some reason, I have a strong sexual attraction to Capricorns. After I get the goods, we can't really talk about anything because the arrogance and know-it-all-ness irks my nerves. 


Gemini? *sigh* I've only had one Gemini. I won't lie. The experience was confusing, frustrating and beautiful all at the same time. I won't say they are crazy, because after my own bout with mental health problems, I take issue with that word. But..something just ain't right wit em. I'm just sayin'


Scorpio...The sign perfectly aligned with mine..to be the WINNER! The sex is amazing; the intimacy is amazing; the love is amazing. However, the relationship never works out for some reason. I've had four.. YES! Four Scorpio lovers and HONEY..I'd still give up the goodies to every last one of them....if only I had the patience *sigh*  
Just click the link...From Cuddles to Puddles


Taurus (blushing hard) .. what can I say about the compatibility with the Taurus sign? One word...CHEMISTRY! The frequency between us is off the charts. When I'm around a Taurus man, everyone else in the room feels left out. The energy is ELECTRIC! I don't know why my Taurus lover left me...oh, because I got impatient and said some things I had no business saying :(. I wrote a poem about it, though...


Leo? Leo is ONE for ONE! A Home-run! A slam dunk! Maybe only because he hasn't met me in person...LOL And oh, it may have something to do with the fact that...ahhh..forget it. I've already said too much o_o *blink* o_o Online...we good!!!!


So, what I'm trying to say is.. it's not you, it's me o_O .. the unstable, moody, needy Cancer (whose birthday is tomorrow 7/9/11 and loves that new NOOK) is the incompatibility to the compatibility possibilities. Not sure if that makes since...

*taking a seat*

6 people feelin' some type of way:

ABoyd378 said...

VERY Interesting!

And you know me to be a Zodiac Code Master... LOL!!

BE Lauriette said...

I'm compatible with Pisces as well... ;) Don't think I forgot!

ABoyd378 said...

LMAO!!

I knew that you knew! ;-D

No Labels said...

Eloquently put!

Quincy said...

Hmmm....interesting......

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that I agree with what Ms Humble BE has said being a Cancer myself it is hard to find that one sign that you get alone with and I myself am a lover of Pisces, Sagitarius, and at this point I seem to be getting alone with a stubborn Libra who are just sheeps in wolves clothing...So I guess different strokes for different folks huh!
Smooches :)