#24- a memorable summer day
Ahhh...a memorable summer day? Ahhhh....I remember it like it was yesterday.
It was a warm still night in Peekskill. The crickets were in heat from the sound of their outcry. My sista quietly entered the room and gently woke me. "Joy, they are saying on facebook that {insert my ex sociopath boyfriend's name here} is dead." Yeah, something like that.*gasp* She led me over to the computer where I saw his life flashing before my eyes in a slew of hysterical emotional wall posts from his friends. "omg! I can't believe it"... "he was such a great guy"...."WHAT HAPPENED?!" ... "oH god nooooo!!! come back!!!!!!" ... "I remember when we were just little kids in school" (cue violin music) O_o
I called my ex's phone several times and there was no answer. As we scrolled down the page making our way through heart felt poetry and tear drops mixed with snot bubbles, we found the town crier. Some dude that was supposedly living in Florida knew all about my ex-boyfriend's death. We contacted this dude trying to get some information about what happened to my ex and he never responded. We even touched base with a few of the friends on the page and no one knew what happened to him. My sista told me she felt that the whole situation was suspicious and that she doesn't truth this ex.
To make a long story very short, that ninja ain't dead. I contacted his mother. She didn't even know her son was facebook dead as a door knob. He had two different facebook pages and he was only dead on one. So, maybe this wasn't a literal death, but a death to his alter ego? o_O My sista wasn't feeling it and she wasn't here for this foolishness..LOL And, a day later IT'S A MIRACLE...HE CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD...Texting! AIN'T GOD GOOD? o_o Dude turned out to be the random friend claiming that HE was dead. You guys following this nonsense? Basically, he was pretending to be dead ... to??? I don't know...garner sympathy? get me back? for some insurance money? to take over the world in the afterlife? to come back as flowing currency and give us all a wad of money? I don't know.
Get this. Months prior to his e-death, my ex was talking to several different friends that turned out to be only him talking to himself. I least 3 to 4 friends he was kicking it with on his page were not even REAL people! He was over there establishing friendship bonds/alibis and such with himself. Hahahahahahaha! I can't make shit like this up. One day I will share with you guys (maybe in a book) what happened when I went to visit him in the hospital.
I will leave you with this. He is hiding his phone under the covers in the pic above. I took the pic to send to his mother because she was so worried. From the hospital bed he announced his death and then days later woke up from the dead texting me from said phone to let me know that he had been reincarnated or something like that.
It was a warm still night in Peekskill. The crickets were in heat from the sound of their outcry. My sista quietly entered the room and gently woke me. "Joy, they are saying on facebook that {insert my ex sociopath boyfriend's name here} is dead." Yeah, something like that.*gasp* She led me over to the computer where I saw his life flashing before my eyes in a slew of hysterical emotional wall posts from his friends. "omg! I can't believe it"... "he was such a great guy"...."WHAT HAPPENED?!" ... "oH god nooooo!!! come back!!!!!!" ... "I remember when we were just little kids in school" (cue violin music) O_o
I called my ex's phone several times and there was no answer. As we scrolled down the page making our way through heart felt poetry and tear drops mixed with snot bubbles, we found the town crier. Some dude that was supposedly living in Florida knew all about my ex-boyfriend's death. We contacted this dude trying to get some information about what happened to my ex and he never responded. We even touched base with a few of the friends on the page and no one knew what happened to him. My sista told me she felt that the whole situation was suspicious and that she doesn't truth this ex.
To make a long story very short, that ninja ain't dead. I contacted his mother. She didn't even know her son was facebook dead as a door knob. He had two different facebook pages and he was only dead on one. So, maybe this wasn't a literal death, but a death to his alter ego? o_O My sista wasn't feeling it and she wasn't here for this foolishness..LOL And, a day later IT'S A MIRACLE...HE CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD...Texting! AIN'T GOD GOOD? o_o Dude turned out to be the random friend claiming that HE was dead. You guys following this nonsense? Basically, he was pretending to be dead ... to??? I don't know...garner sympathy? get me back? for some insurance money? to take over the world in the afterlife? to come back as flowing currency and give us all a wad of money? I don't know.
Get this. Months prior to his e-death, my ex was talking to several different friends that turned out to be only him talking to himself. I least 3 to 4 friends he was kicking it with on his page were not even REAL people! He was over there establishing friendship bonds/alibis and such with himself. Hahahahahahaha! I can't make shit like this up. One day I will share with you guys (maybe in a book) what happened when I went to visit him in the hospital.
I will leave you with this. He is hiding his phone under the covers in the pic above. I took the pic to send to his mother because she was so worried. From the hospital bed he announced his death and then days later woke up from the dead texting me from said phone to let me know that he had been reincarnated or something like that.


3 people feelin' some type of way:
Yo, I couldn't even comment on this joint the other day. I had to quit laughing, go tinkle and come back. I'm good today, but you bust this story WIDE open. LMAO
What in the sam Hell? He has some serious issues!
Facebook dead huh?!?
I seem to remember this woman that was Yahoo 360 dead too. Of course, she never existed....but she died nonetheless.
Post a Comment